Friday, June 26, 2015

Espada Yassin

Oooohh it's another emblem eyewear review !!  


I thought I would do a review on this fabulous brand which i love the most , let's get started : if you don't know Emblem Eyewear Fueled by society’s affection for selfies and Youtube fame and fortune, Emblem Eyewear encourages authenticity and self expression in enthusiasts of originality everywhere. As an ever-evolving retailer and promoter of online fashion eyewear, we aim to provide the latest styles and trends in sunglasses, clear lens glasses and eyewear accessories at affordably low prices with free and international shipping. 

In a world dominated by digital information and communication, we understand the importance of online accessibilty while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction and experience. 

Now let' see the sunglasses i got from Emblem eyewear , this my second collaboration with this company for sure this was a wonderful experience!  

Click here to see the sunglasses: Retro Fashion Half Frame Flash Mirror Clubmaster Wayfarer Sunglasses Classic and modern meet, half frame semi-rimless clubmaster wayfarer sunglasses. 

These frames feature reflective mirrored blue, green and silver lenses. Vintage inspired wayfarers that feature an eye-catching mirrored flash lens. True to its original design, this pair of clubmasters is truly an iconic legend. It is one of the best selling and most famous styles in the world. This item features metal hinges; English style nose piece and a full mirror polycarbonate 100% UV high impact-resistant protected leness. Make a Statement in these shades!

Thank you so much emblem eyewear for these items, I am really happy with them!   

Romwe :  Ooo, so yesterday I got another package from Romwe!  

So, I thought I would do a review on the ultra cute clothes I received.  

This is what I ordered (click on the products to go to them): 

Brown Button Leather Bracelet  
Vintage Black Leather Bracelet  


As usual, I ordered with free postage and it came in just over 3 weeks. It came safely packaged in a green postage bag and all the items were in secure Romwe bags.

So, let's start with the "Letter Print Striped T-shirt" This is what it looked like after I had taken it out of the package:



Very much like the stock image! It feels exactly like I thought it would, it's very soft inside and is really thick, which is perfect for this weather! I was surprised by the "usa !" text, it's like a towel material and is really soft.it comes on many   many sizes, and it fits me fine.



It's really good quality and I have nothing negative to say for this product. It's a a super cute and I'm really happy with it! It's perfect for street style looks too!

Vintage Black Leather Bracelet & Brown Button Leather Bracelet. So this is what it looks like out of the package. It does look like the stock image. i love                                       accessories , i can't imagine my self going out without wearing them...

Overall I'm really happy with my items again! They are really cute and I'm going to wear them so much!



Thank you so much Romwe for these items, I am really happy with them!  And thanks to you guys for reading~






No comments:

Post a Comment